EcoGreen Saigon is brand new development situated along Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Thuan Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Developed by Xuan Mai Corp, the concept by Plus Architecture Australia and the landscape design by LandMarks Co., Ltd. This home has site area of 14,36 ha, comprising 4000 units with units mix ranging from 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom.
Discover location to get more information about this golden location
EcoGreen Saigon Factsheet
|Developer||Xuan Mai Corp|
|Location||Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Thuan Ward|
|Concept||Plus Architecture Australia|
|Landscape||LandMarks Co., Ltd.|
|Site Area||14,36 ha|
EcoGreen Saigon Units Mix
- Schools: RMIT International School, Ton Duc Thang University, Finace & Marking University...
- Malls & Supermarket: SC Vico City, Crescent Mall, Lotte Mart...
- Hopital: Tam Duc Hopital, France-Vietnam Hopistal...
- Developed by renowned developer Xuan Mai Corp
- Located in the heart of District 7
- Various facilities including gym, spa, yoga, sauna and more
- 24/24 security